Dr. Irish is currently accepting applications for graduate students pursing a Ph.D. in Psychology at NDSU. The scope of our work is relatively broad and appropriate for a variety of student research interests, but we are a particularly good fit for students interested in the following areas:
- Sleep, diet, and exercise behaviors
- Sleep and disordered eating behaviors
- Sleep and cardiovascular health
- Sleep health intervention and promotion
- Behavioral (voluntary) sleep restriction
- Sleep, stress, and PTSD
Our students have the opportunity to work on a variety of collaborative and independent projects with clinical and applied populations. For more information about the SLEEP Lab or potential opportunities at NDSU, please contact Dr. Irish at firstname.lastname@example.org.